Monday 14 December 2009

Wedding Cake (and Pics!)

Holy S*&T! Did We make that?!





When I was greeted with the above upon arrival.. I was thrilled! It really all came together- The cake topper I made, the Wood slice cake stand from etsy, and the just married sign my Maid of Honor made! (not to mention the fact it was there at the venue assembled- -when as I left for the ceremony it was still in my aunt's fridge)
The coordinator even found some nifty up lights which gave it a really professional feel on the night. We got so many compliments and people went bake to try and taste all the flavors with the most compliments going to the pumpkin chocolate chip cake.

It was a sweet end to a great day!




ps if you want me to post more wedding pics- just leave some comments.. (I've only got like 940 from the photographer!)






1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow! Great job on the wedding cake! I do cakes, all kinds, and think yours is fabulous!