Tuesday 8 December 2009

TWD:Sugar Topped Molasses Spice Cookies



Oh Dear.. it seems that November completely got away from me.. The first month of life post wedding was such a transition for me that I barely even made it into the kitchen! Let alone posting a wedding/ wedding cake recap!

somehow I did manage to make these in Novemeber- before Thanksgiving.. but then never managed to post until now!... These are delicious.. really make them now- they are very similar to a cookie I grew up making with my mom called molasses crinkles from that much loved 'cookie book'. I ran out of molasses but substituted the last of my treacle.. if anyone can tell me how those two are different.. i'm all ears cause they seem to work interchangably!

I try and get a wedding cake post up soon!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Glad to see you back and I'm looking forward to the wedding cake post when you get it up. Glad you liked these cookies. We thought they were terrific, too.

Unknown said...

these were the only november recipe i manage too--so good i've made them 3 times already!